Agilent Vacuum Products most commonly used in Academic, Government and Research:
Learn more about Ion Pumps
- Agilent StarCell & Diode type, with individual vacuum process to minimize outgassing, corrosion resistant HV feedthrough with safety interlock, radiation resistant HV cables and heaters.
- New Agilent 4UHV Ion Pump Controller: operates up to 4 pumps of any type and size, simultaneously and independently.
Learn more about Turbo Pumps
- Wide range of ceramic bearing turbomolecular pumps, for fast and clean UHV. No bearing in the high vacuum side, to provide the cleanest vacuum.
- The new TwisTorr 84FS and 304 FS, with Agilent Floating Suspension, the innovative technology that reduces acoustical noise and vibration, and new TwisTorr stages optimized for H2Compression Ratio applications.
Dry Scroll Pumps
Learn more about Dry Scroll P.
- Hermetic single stage with built in Vacuum Insulation Valve and Multistage Dry Scroll Pumps designed to provide reliable and totally oil free vacuum, with seal technology designed for longer life.
- The new Agilent IDP-15 Dry Scroll Pump: quiet, low vibration operation and rapid pump-down deliver state-of-the-art vacuum value.
New Complete Active Gauge Line
Learn more about Gauge Line
- From rough vacuum to combination gauges that span the entire vacuum range with an array of options including onboard displays, setpoint control and field bus networking capability.